The XTS linear transport system combines the advantages of linear and rotary motors. The XTS is a mechatronic system that integrates linear motors, power electronics, measuring system and rail-guided mover (passive drive) in one device.
The mover moves along an active path made up of motor modules.
A diversity of applications can be realized because it is possible to adapt the length and geometry of the conveyor, as well as the number of movers to meet any specific need.
The movers are controlled independently along the path which allows us to:
- Individual product transport
- Individual start and stop of products along the path
- Synchronized grouping of movers
- Exert a constant force at rest or in motion.
All functions can be used without any restriction, even in curves.
- Maximum force of 100 N at steady state or 80 N at 2 m/s.
- Continuous force of 30 N.
- Speeds up to 4 m/s.
- Accelerations > 100 m/s2
- Positioning accuracy +- 0.15mm
- Repeatability +- 0.10 micrometers
- Unlimited maximum length
- Degree of protection IP 65
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.